workinglife: a newblogdirection

16 June, 2010 at 8:33 PM
mmm, I guess this whole blogging thing just... isn't me. I can't sustain it ^^

still, every now and again it's worth the time and effort of typing to pen out my thoughts, make them just that little more digestable, or to sort out something that I didn't really understand in the first place.

so i'm bringing my work online. Coz work... work has to be worth alot, right???

last few months have been pretty busy. after starting at mitchelton it took me about 6-8 weeks to settle into the routine, and somewhere in there I also picked up Annie's job at greenbank! greenbank is not yielding the margins it promised, and i dislike the long drive out. which brought me to a third job with advantage, charles' workplace. a very nice outfit, and something i'd seriously consider doing, but they want me full-time, and because of mitchelton, i cannot commit. aargh.

today i applied for another job with studiopilates international, which is looking for physios. they're offering the profesisonal training which will be fantastic for my ongoing professional development, and the guy seemed to like me over the phone at least (he called back within 2-3 hours isn't that nice???). am really considering going in to check out the place. maybe this will be the golden key that fits with mitchelton for the next 1-2 years. fingers crossed!

0 comments

VirtuaLife | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com