amateur acting... that's me!

16 June, 2010 at 8:44 PM
meeting up with jess this thursday (yepp, that's right, the scantylicious time till tomorrow!) to go over more of the storyline for her little fetish movie. am getting rather scared on whether she actually knows how to direct a movie... >.< as many peeps who know me would attest, i'm a skittish person at the best of times. not exactly the best trait in acting. and especially not with someone who has only a vague idea of what they're doing! arrr! i hope there's no passionate scenes because i can just forsee myself ruining it. oh dear. but, on the positive side, i finally get to use the skills i learn at the O'Grady drama academy. that's gotta be a plus. and maybe my fellow asian actresses will be hawttt! that would mitigate my concerns, somewhat =)

which reminds me, helen's present still needs to be wrapped. why am i so haphazard! chased the present halfway around town just to get my hands on it, then left it on the table unwrapped for over a week. sizzle was right, i am truly, personally disorganized. glahhh.

0 comments

VirtuaLife | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com