Cargasms

02 November, 2009 at 10:51 AM
Its been a long time since I've been really tickled by a concept (Mazda Furai was the last one) but this one really caught my eye.



Infiniti Essence - 2010 diesel sports saloon. It's everything I think the R35 GTR should have been. Probably not much news to car-savvy peeps since its been out for a while but I've been off the scene, and only recently unearthed it.




And those seats! Built-in huggers - who needs recaros? I feel like a seed in a gumnut just looking at it. Ahhh, wishful thinking. Still, the concept is around 5m long, which is almost sausage-like in my opinion. Any city driver should be at or under the 4.75m mark. Makes navigating disgusting roads and tight corners easier.

Okay, back to reality.

0 comments

VirtuaLife | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com